Do I have to be a Radiology Technologist to get credentialed in ultrasound?

No, but our hands-on ultrasound training will help elevate your Radiology Technologist career options.

The field of Sonography is open to degreed professionals and qualified individuals from any field.  As you can see from just above, high school graduates with two years’ experience can apply for the CCI cardiology or vascular credentials.  This field does require a thorough knowledge of anatomy and clinical disease, of course, but radiology science is not a necessary or favored path.  The American Society of Radiologic Technologists offers its own exam in general and/or vascular sonography for its own members.

Categories: Certification & Credentialing Questions, General

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyright © MMXX KMA Ultrsound Training, LLC | All Rights Reserved.

Web Design by Vitaly Fiodorov

Call Now