Do I have to have a 2-year or 4-year degree?

Each of the several credentialing agencies requires you to have either a formal ultrasound school degree or a recognized professional medical credential with specific clinical experience (at present, a minimum of 800 hours as an employed bedside ultrasonographer).  

Recognized allied health professionals generally include registered nurses, registered radiologic or respiratory therapists, physical therapists, and other already-degreed, licensed practitioners.  

Check the specific requirements of your selected credentialing agency.  A list of them with links is provided in a separate FAQ: After this, how do I get registered?




Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyright © MMXX KMA Ultrsound Training, LLC | All Rights Reserved.

Web Design by Vitaly Fiodorov

Call Now