Our Application Process
Unlike traditional conferences, our class size is strictly limited and our administrative policy ensures your plans are securely supported. Our cancellation and refund policy has been crafted to ensure fairness to yourself and other professionals who must adjust their schedules to attend the same class.
- Complete the online application and pay the tuition fee by credit card. This fee is subject to our Cancellation & Refund policy stated below. This will place your application in a priority queue for the class of your choice. We’ll immediately contact you by phone and/or email to verify your information and temporarily hold your seat in the class. Your credit card will not be processed until we have contacted you and approved your application. Credit card transactions may take up to 48 hours to post.
- You’ll need to make reservations at our Class Site Hotel and we encourage you to do so immediately, as the popular Property tends to fill to capacity far in advance. Special discounted rates are guaranteed for your entire stay. Visit our Arrival/Welcome page to preview your learning experience and prepare for it.
Cancelations & Refunds
We understand that unforeseen circumstances may force you to reschedule or cancel. We ask you to please be mindful that many of our courses have colleagues placed on waiting lists. Please help them and us by advising us of any changes as soon possible. Your change in plans will be subject to our cancelation and refund policy; please review and agree to it before applying:
- Though you may also inform us by other means, your cancellation notice must be submitted in writing with your signature. For your security, we cannot officially accept telephone, electronic, and email/fax cancellation notices.
- We must receive written notice of your course cancellation or reschedule at least 21 calendar days prior to the start of the course.
- Your tuition fee will be applied to a rescheduled class held within the next calendar year.
- If we receive your written cancellation at least 21 calendar days prior to the course date, your tuition payment will be refunded, less a 20% cancelation fee. Beyond this time, we cannot refund your tuition, but we will apply tuition credit to future course offerings for the next twelve months, after which it will be voided.
- This same cancellation policy carries forward to your tuition credit when reapplied to subsequent course tuition. Refunds under this policy will not apply In the event you have rescheduled from your original confirmed course in order to retain the tuition credit. If a course is booked and no longer accepting applications, we will reschedule you to the next available course and retain your tuition.
- Please understand that we cannot credit any of your tuition if you do not cancel your registration in writing at least 21 calendar days prior to the start of the course. We cannot make exceptions to this policy.
- On very rare occasions we may find it necessary to substitute qualified lecturers. In exceptional circumstances, such as death, fire, an act of war or terrorism, or a natural disaster, we may find it necessary to cancel a course. Although we will assist you in recovering any penalties you may incur due to airline or hotel policies, we cannot be responsible for charges or tangible/intangible losses incurred as a result.